Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 81,846 (₨85,250) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)