Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.609 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 173% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 234,819 (¥385,523) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)