Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 160,417 (¥280,057) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)