Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.482 RUB / OMR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 77% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 150,484 (﷼ 920) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)