Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.790 RUB / BDT
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 75,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 59,220 (Taka 74,937) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)