Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.749 RUB / BDT
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 57,299 (Taka 76,481) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)