Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 38.581 RUB / BAM
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 81,890 (2,123KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 72,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)