Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.995 RUB / BAM
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 100,890 (2,461KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)