Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.688 RUB / BAM
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 82,000 (2,176KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)