Cost of living in Morón, Cuba vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.392 RUB / CUC *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 24% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 96,838 (1,459 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)