Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.925 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 9% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 91,222 (₨98,659) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)