Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 77,231 (₨86,896) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)