Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.929 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 8% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 86,502 (₨93,146) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)