Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.714 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 134% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 168,419 (€2,195) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 72,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)