Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 75.255 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 129% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 185,282 (€2,462) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)