Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.908 RUB / TTD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 73% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 143,859 (14,520 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)