Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.648 RUB / KES
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 51% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 125,099 (Shilling192,925) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)