Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 RUB / KES
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 55% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 128,669 (Shilling203,501) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (41 minutes ago)