Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.461 RUB / AUD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 125,378 (AU$2,587) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)