Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.061 RUB / UYU
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 5% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 87,904 ($U42,646) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)