Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.620 RUB / MAD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 93,031 (14,053 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)