Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02773 RUB / TZS
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is about the same as in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 76,924 (2,773,779 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)