Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 RUB / VEF *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 68,021 (Bs 85,566,154) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)