Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.400 RUB / UAH
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 78,918 (32,884₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 75,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)