Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.336 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 65% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 136,853 (€1,866) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)