Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.243 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 66% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 131,391 (€1,679) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)