Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 RUB / VEF *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 76,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 75,158 (Bs 230,044,518) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)