Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 RUB / VEF *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 85% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 142,603 (Bs 178,371,337) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (42 minutes ago)