Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11660 RUB / XAF
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 96% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 164,318 (1,409,251 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (29 minutes ago)