Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 RUB / NPR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 71,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 58,094 (₨ 100,037) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 2 hours ago)