Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.594 RUB / NPR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 65,880 (₨ 110,905) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)