Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.555 RUB / NPR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 19% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 59,959 (₨ 108,088) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)