Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00150 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 20% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 100,701 (﷼ 67,020,372) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)