Cost of living in Madurai, India vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 10% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 70,225 (₨75,745) in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)