Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.590 RUB / ZMW
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 36% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 103,423 (18,501 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 4 hours ago)