Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21802 RUB / AOA *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 152% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 193,836 (889,068 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)