Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,896 prices entered by 1,017 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.662 RUB / USD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 189% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 213,999 ($3,163) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)