Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25615 RUB / AOA *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 155% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 211,968 (827,519 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)