Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.872 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 87% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 136,317 (€1,845) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)