Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09142 RUB / MWK
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 40% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 103,783 (1,135,235 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)