Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.932 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 164% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 213,601 (€2,777) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)