Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.263 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 97% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 169,463 (€2,313) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)