Cost of living in Larisa, Greece vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.576 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 66% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 137,716 (€1,822) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)