Cost of living in Lahti, Finland vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.585 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 144% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 209,966 (€2,778) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)