Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.558 RUB / DZD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 75,516 (135,315 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)