Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.172 RUB / BOB
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 31% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 105,997 ($b11,556) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (26 minutes ago)