Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 159% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 186,576 (¥316,904) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 72,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)