Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 208.289 RUB / KWD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 132% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 199,128 (Dinar 956) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)