Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.793 RUB / BDT
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 77,445 (Taka 97,710) in Kushtia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)