Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.705 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 76,004 (RM4,839) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)