Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.879 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 73,570 (RM4,633) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)