Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.250 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 82,871 (RM5,100) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)