Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,745 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.231 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 82,397 (RM5,076) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)