Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.859 RUB / NOK
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 196% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 236,739 (kr 30,122) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$1.95 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)