Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.774 RUB / NOK
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 190% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 214,908 (kr 27,646) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)