Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11632 RUB / XOF
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 15% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 86,078 (740,009 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 75,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)