Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11134 RUB / XOF
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 14% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 85,464 (767,616 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 75,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)