Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.333 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 112,139 (RM6,866) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (40 minutes ago)