Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.770 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 109,281 (RM6,930) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $39,590 (about 1 hour ago)