Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.307 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 109,870 (RM6,738) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (41 minutes ago)