Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.932 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 11% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 86,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 76,897 (₨82,464) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (30 minutes ago)