Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.735 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 99,560 (RM6,327) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.67 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)