Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018.
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 75,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 67,576 in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)