Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 106,712 (¥183,513) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)