Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.558 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 156,257 (€2,124) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)