Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 210% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 251,493 (¥431,886) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)