Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.250 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 42% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 116,820 (RM7,189) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 240 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)