Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.161 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 44% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 112,114 (RM6,937) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)